A postgraduate degree encompasses a range of qualifications that require an undergraduate degree to be
considered for entry.
Postgraduate degrees are taken for a number of different reasons, such as to move into academia and research or to specialize a career path or change track entirely.
A masters degree can take a number of different forms but what they all have in common is that they usually require an undergraduate degree to gain entry. All our master programs require a thesis or dissertation to graduate in addition to any coursework.
For postgraduate programs, an applicant should:
- Fulfill admission requirements of the curriculum of the specific program,
- Pass an entrance exam as determined by the curriculum of the specific program,
- Produce an official transcript from the university/college from where they obtained the degree
- Have a valid email address before he/she can begin the registration process,
- Properly complete the admission application process.
- Make a soft copy of educational credentials and submit it through our online admission system upon request,
- Make a payment for the admission process and send a soft copy of the bank receipt to our online admission system upon request.
- The admission process will only be completed when the applicant send his/her required educational credentials and payment receipts to our online admission system.
List of our postgraduate programs
- Master pf Business Administration(Regular and Online Modality)
- MSc in Accounting and Finance(Regular modality)
- MPH in General(Regular modality)
- MPH in Nutrition (Regular modality)
- MSc in Adult Health Nursing(Regular modality)
- MA in Project Management (Coming Soon)
- MSc in Computer Science(Soon)